Predictive people analytics innovator, Cognisess, has been recognised as a global leader for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in HR by the CogX 2020 Awards. Celebrating the best emerging technologies in different sectors and industries, the CogX Awards handpicks winners from entrants from around the world.
Cognises is an investee of Symvan's SEIS and EIS funds.
The CogX award is symbolic of the major successes and developments that Cognisess has experienced over the past year:
- A growing relationship with InterContinental Hotels Group – with 5,656 hotels in nearly 100 countries – where employees will use the Cognisess platform for performance and talent management.
- The global roll out of the Cognisess recruitment platform by AB InBev, the world’s largest brewer, supporting tens of thousands of candidates to apply for roles at all levels.
- Increased use of Yondur, a free careers and talent assessment app for job seekers, students and career movers, into new markets including Australia, Singapore and The Netherlands.
- The translation of Cognisess assessments into 11 languages.
- Advances in video analytics that read facial micro-expressions, irrespective of
culture, to help recruiters make better informed and more accurate recruitment decisions.
The CogX Awards are judged by a panel of tech and global innovation experts from the Office of AI, University of Cambridge, PwC, Sodexo and others. Cognisess is joined on the list of this year’s winners by The Gates Foundation, King’s College, The Alan Turing Institute and the BBC.
Read full press release.